Saturday, May 26, 2012

Only now does it occur to me... GREASE

Only now does it occur to me...  international superstar Lorenzo Lamas is in GREASE.

I suppose that I'm 34 years late in noticing this.  I'd seen the film a few times in childhood, as my sister had the VHS.  I guess you're a kid, you're at a certain age, and you don't really care about the subtler joys in life, subtle joys like the acting career of Lorenzo Lamas.  Well now, years later, and all the richer from multiple viewings of films like BODY ROCK and SNAKE EATER, I can go back, watch GREASE, and appreciate every dimension of a nuanced Lamas performance.  

 LORENZO LAMAS WILL USE THE HAMMER


LORENZO LAMAS WILL GIVE YOU JUKEBOX MONEY IN FRONT OF SOMETHING THAT THE CORPORATE OVERLORDS SAW FIT TO BLUR FOR THE DVD

 LORENZO LAMAS WILL LET YOU MOTHER HIM WHILE TRAVOLTA WATCHES

 I really have nothing else to add.

No comments: